Monday, November 06, 2006

The Eternal Question

There are many reasons I dislike some freshmen. One reason involves their lack of understanding of alcohol tolerance. The other reason involves a conversation I overheard in my psychology class today. A couple adorable little cherubs were arguing over whether "Cheetah" counted as a proper last name for everyone's favorite snack food campaign cartoon, "Chester Cheetah". Now of course this sounds just like something my friends and I would argue over, but there are two important differences: first, we would probably not be sober. Second, WE ARE NOT FRESHMEN. I was once a freshman too, and I wondered why we were treated with such disdain. Now I understand, and I will admit, I was one of those stupid freshmen. But I'm not anymore so back to le rant...

Freshy 1: Well maybe, like, his agent made him change it cuz it's like alliteration.
Freshy 2: Yeah like I guess the chip companies or whatever think it sounds cool.

I don't know, maybe he's a FUCKING CARTOON CHEETAH.

'Tis all,
Texass

5 Comments:

Blogger mist1 said...

Everyone knows that Chester had to change his last name when he got the Cheetos gig.

He was born Chester Dachild MoLester.

6:48 PM  
Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

There are not too many reasons to rejoice in not being really young anymore. This is one of them.

6:49 PM  
Blogger nordicbitch and texass said...

i beg to differ Texass. I know sophomores who don't know how to hold their liquor yet either. You know who I'm talking bout.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Crankster said...

You ever seen Stand By Me? You remember the argument about Superman versus Mighty Mouse? You remember that the characters were supposed to be, like, twelve?

Yeah.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Toucan Sam? They probaby made him drop the last name all together. I bet his parents were pissed!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home